Due to higher education regulation changes, the University of Missouri-St. Louis cannot admit students from all states for online programs. Please see the Missouri Online for additional information.
Post-Graduate Certificate Admission Criteria:
- Admission to the University by completing the UMSL Graduate Application
- Completion of College of Nursing supplemental application
- MSN or DNP from a nationally accredited nursing program
- MSN or DNP 3.0 minimum GPA
- Current professional licensure
Students may be awarded credit for previous MSN or DNP core courses based upon successful completion of equivalent courses in their prior MSN or DNP program.
Availability of clinical resources may limit the number of applicants accepted to the practitioner option.