- Fundamentals in Nursing
- Management & Leadership in Nursing
- Nursing Theory
- Nursing Theory
- Role of the Nurse Leader
- Healthcare Resource Management
- Chief Nursing Executives and their comprehension of Evidence-Based Process (EBP)
- Ph.D.- University of Missouri- St. Louis
- MSN- Webster University
- MA- Webster University (Health Facility Management)
- Sigma Theta Tau-Nu Chi Research Award-$500 2004. Funded
- Sigma Theta Tau-Nu Chi Research Award-$500 2006. Funded
- BJ Foundation -"Enhancing Cultural Congruence in the Nursing Clinical Workforce: An Educational Initiative to Foster Cultural Understanding Among RNs and LPNs @ BJ Extended Care by Establishment of a Cultural Congruence Center"- $10,000. Funded
- BJ Foundation-"Fostering a Culturally Congruent Acceptance of Critical Thinking Among Nursing Professionals in an Extended Care Facility"- $35,000. Funded
- Sredl, D. (2013). Amalgamethodology: A research methodology unique to nursing fostering critical thinking implications for education and practice. Journal of Applied Medical Sciences, 2 (1), p 2241-2336.
- Sredl, D. (Ed). (2012). Evidence-Based Leadership Success Strategies for Nurse Administrators, Advance Practice Nurses (APN), and Doctors of Nursing Practice (DNP). Hauppauge, N.Y. Nova Science Publishers, Inc.
- Sredl, D. (2011). QALY vs DALY Quandary. The International Journal of Science in Society. CG Publisher. 2 (4), P99-122.
- Sredl, D. (2009). Multi-attribute Multidisciplinary concept analyses related to the Aerohemodynamics Conceptual Model. Journal of Teaching and Learning in Nursing 4. (3), 98-103.
- Sredl, D. (2009). Janis Dickerman: A dream postponed, a destiny fulfilled. Reflectiosn on Nursing Leadership. 34(4). (Electronic version).
- Sredl, D. & Dickerman, J. (2008). Fostering a culturally congruent acceptance of critical thinkingi among nursing professionals in an extended care setting. Internatioanl Journal of Cultural Diversity in Organisations (sic), COmmunities and Nations, 8(4), p. 171-176.
- Among Nursing Professionals in an Extended Care Facility. Accepted by the International Journal of Cultural Diversity in Organizations, Communities and Nations. (In Press)
- Sredl, D. (2008). What nurse executives in the United States really think about evidence-based nursing process. Nurse Researcher.
- Parrone, J., Sredl, D., Miller, M., Phillips, M., Donaubauer, C. (2008).An evidence-based teaching/learning strategy involving the HESI Exam as a predictor of success for foreign nurses. Journal of Teaching and Learning in Nursing.
- Sredl, D. (2008). Conceptual Model: The Aerohemodynamics Meta-Theory. Journal of Teaching and Learning in Nursing. 3,115-120.
- Sredl, D. (2008). Multiattribute Multidisciplinary concept analyses related to the
Aerohemodynamics Conceptual Model. Journal of Teaching and Learning in Nursing.
- Sredl, D. (2008). Nursing care of children and families. Test 24: General child and
family needs, safety, management, delegation, and culture and diversity. InOhman's NCLEX-RN Mastery: An Evidence-Based Q & A Review. Philadelphia. F.A. Davis Company.
- Parrone, J., Sredl, D., Donaubauer, C., Phillips, M., Miller, M. (2008). Charting the 7 Cs
of Cultural Change Affecting Foreign Nurses: Competency, Communication, Consistency, Cooperation, Customs, Conformity, Courage. Journal of Cultural Diversity: An Interdisciplinary Journal, 15(1), p3-6.
- Jenkins, R., Sredl, D., Hseuh, K., & Ding, C. (2007). Evidence-based nursing process(EBNP) consumer culture attribute identity: A message-based persuasion strategy study among nurse executives in the United States of America. Journal of Medical Science, 27(2), 55-62.
- Sredl, D. (2007). Temptations that come with a Medication Error. Alternative Journal of Nursing. (13), p 1-3.
- Sredl, D. (2007). Dealing with Reality: Confronting the Global Nursing Shortage.Reflections on Nursing Leadership. Fourth Quarter.
- Sredl, D. (2006). The Triangle Technique: Pilot study and construct of a new evidence-based educational tool for pediatric medication calculations. NLN's Nursing Educational Perspectives 27(2), 84-88.
- Sredl, D., & Aukamp, V. (2006). Evidence-Based Nursing Care Management for the Pregnant Woman with an Ostomy. Journal of Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing 33(1), 42-51.
- Block, V., & Sredl, D. (2006). Nursing Education and professional practice: A collaborative approach to nurse retention. The Journal for Nurses in Staff Development 22(1), 23-30. CE TEST.
- Block, V., & Sredl, D. (2006). Nursing Education and Professional Practice: A Collaborative Approach to Enhance Retention. Journal for Nurses in Staff Development 22(1), 1-6.
- Sredl, D. (2006). The Triangle Technique: A New Evidence-Based Educational Tool for Pediatric Medication Calculations. Nursing Education Perspectives 27(2), 84-88.
- Sredl, D. (2006). One Nurse's Experience with Australia's Emergency Healthcare System. Alternative Journal of Nursing, 11
- International Caring Conference. "Identification of Cultural Change Anxiety Causing Needs for Nurses Immigrating from Foreign Countries." 2007
- Sigma Theta Tau 17th International Evidence-Based Nursing Conference (Montreal, Canada), 2006
- "The Aerohemodynamics Theory" and "The Triangle Technique: A New Evidence-Based Educational Tool for Pediatric Medication Calculations. Presented at the Western Region Canadian Association of Schools of Nursing (WRACSN)- Feb. 23-25, 2006 in Edmonton, Alberta.
- "The Aerohemodynamics Theory" Presented at the 11 th Biennial Conference of the Society for the Advancement of Modeling and Role-Modeling (SAMRM)- May 25-28, 2006 in Portland, OR.
- "Evidence-Based Nursing Among Nurse Executives in the USA", Presented by Sigma Theta Tau's 17 th International Nursing Research Congress Focusing on Evidence-Based Practice , July 19-22, 2006, in Montreal, Quebec.