Common Searches

Medical Emergency

If a person needs emergency medical assistance:

Call Campus Police at 314-516-5155 or 911.

Say what is happening and where it is happening.

Stay with the victim until help arrives. If properly trained, render first-aid or CPR if needed.

Ask someone to direct emergency responders to the scene.

If you are exposed to another person’s blood or other bodily fluids, inform the on-scene paramedic and notify your supervisor.