An Important Note: If you call 911 from any pay or cellular telephone on campus, your call will be directed to St. Louis County Police Communications. Be sure to tell the dispatcher you are on the UMSL campus to ensure UMSL police can promptly respond to your emergency.
- Campus Police Emergency - 314-516-5155 or 911 from any campus phone
- Campus Police - 314-516-5155
- Safety Escort Services - 314-516-5155
- Emergency Vehicle Service - 314-516-5155
- Rape Hotline - 314-531-2003
- Victim Service Division - 314-615-4872
- Alcoholism & Drug Abuse - 314-962-3456
- Suicide Hotline - 314-469-6644
- Counseling Service - 314-516-5711
- Saint Louis County Prosecuting Attorney - 314-615-2600
- Saint Louis City Circuit Attorney - 314-622-4941
- Aid for Crime Victims - 314-652-3623
- American Red Cross - 314-658-2000
- University Health Services - 314-516-5671
- Office of Equal Opportunity - 314-516-5695
- St. Louis County Police Department - 636-529-8210
The UMSL Police Department supports campus-wide integrated emergency planning and business continuity planning in accordance with the National Incident Management System requirements. This plan will involve the cooperation of all campus departments as well as local fire departments, and many other public agencies. Certain elements of the UMSL Emergency Operations Plan are indexed on our Integrated Emergency Planning website.
UM System Records Management will assist campus units in preparing a disaster recovery plan.