All undergraduate students at UMSL are assigned to a staff or faculty advisor according to their academic major.

For those students who are undeclared majors, an advisor is assigned in the College of Arts and Sciences. Students in the Pierre Laclede Honors College also have an Honors College advisor in addition their academic major advisor. Some majors are divided alphabetically between more than one advisor. 

If you do not know who your advisor is, simply log into MyConnect and click on "Home" in the upper left hand corner:

 Starfish welcom


There, you will see your advisor(s) in your Success Network:

student view