From your first day we want you to be feel welcomed and to be prepared to start working with your team!
During your first week, you should meet with your supervisor or another member of your team to build knowledge of internal processes and performance expectations. This is also a great time to engage with your new team members!
- Obtain your parking permit. It is important to submit your information for a parking pass on your first day to avoid getting a ticket.
- Visit the TritonCard office in 190 Millennium Student Center to get your ID card. Your picture will be taken and the card will be printed there for you.
- Learn how to fill out your timesheet by visiting the PeopleSoft HR Support website.
- Attend Events with other Tritons.
- Learn more about the Metro Pass Program at UMSL.
- Establish an alternative email. This will not change your actual email it will only add a personalized email instead of the automatically assigned numbers and letters. Doing this makes your email appear differently and can be used for signatures and business cards however, it will not change your sign-in information.
- Generate an email signature.
- Explore your new space. Grab a coworker and go for a tour of your new office and building to find out where everything is located.
- Create an email signature. Marketing has lots of templates and brand resources ready to use.
- Download a custom UMSL Zoom background.
- Request a preferred name change. If you would like to change your first name to a preferred name, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. If you are requesting a legal name change or a last name change, please visit UMSL HR with your new documentation.
- Save on everyday expenses. Take advantage of our UMSL Discount Program with PerkSpot!