- Flex MBA - Designed to be flexible with your schedule, the Flex MBA program offers a mix of evening, online and hybrid courses that allow you to earn your degree at your own pace.
- Online MBA - Complete your degree in only 16 months and 100% online without regularly scheduled classes. Our fast-tracked Online MBA is designed for executives and working professionals.
- International MBA - A two-year program designed for people with language proficiency beyond English. The International MBA includes a one-year international internship that will catapult your career to the next level.
Specialized Master's Degrees
- Master of Accounting (MAcc) - Designed to accommodate both undergraduate accounting majors and those with non-accounting degrees. The MAcc is ideal for those seeking to enter or build upon professional accounting careers.
- Master of Science in Financial Technology (FinTech) - Designed to build a highly trained Fintech workforce with the knowledge of traditional finance modules, data-driven financial modeling and analytics, blockchain, A.I., mobile payment systems, and more.
- Master of Science in Information Systems Technology (MSIST) - Perfect for those seeking information technology leadership roles. The MSIST provides specialized technical expertise in a number of high-tech areas.
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity with emphasis in Information Systems and Technology (MSCST) - This specialization is designed for professionals from a diverse set of undergraduate backgrounds who wish to transition into management of information security or general IT management related career roles.
- Master of Science Supply Chain Analytics (MSSCA) - The MS in Supply Chain Analytics program is designed to meet the current and future demand for professionals in the broad fields of Supply Chain Management and Business Analytics.
The Accelerated Master's Degree program is designed to assist motivated students in combining some of their undergraduate and graduate degree coursework, allowing them to earn a master's degree in as little as 138-141 credit hours, saving time and money. Students are able to take 4 graduate courses while studying as undergraduate students. The process is designed to streamline the student’s path to a master's degree. Learn more
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) - Missouri's only AACSB-accredited DBA program gives senior managers the knowledge and applied research tools to solve high-level business problems.
- PhD in Business Administration with a Supply Chain and Analytics emphasis - This PhD program provides the skill sets needed to take advantage of the growing supply chain Management and Analytics professions.
Discover UMSL Graduate Certificate Programs
A graduate certificate can quickly build your skill set and give you the credentials you need to advance in your career. We offer 17 in-demand certificates designed to boost professional working knowledge. This is also a great step if you aren't ready to commit to a full graduate program. Learn more