About the College
News and Events
Message from the Dean
Our Faculty and Staff
Pre-Licensure BSN Programs
RN to BSN Program
Post Graduate Certificate Program
Scholarships and Loans
Student Nursing Organizations
Alumni and Friends
Clinical Faculty Research Interests
Grant Services and Resources
Tenured/Tenure-Track Faculty Research
All applicants must submit the following materials:
- UMSL application for undergraduate admission
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities
- $35 nonrefundable application fee ($40 for international students)
- RN to BSN supplemental application
Please visit our online application site for detailed information about submitting the above-listed materials.
There is no application deadline for the RN to BSN Program. Spaces are assigned to qualified applicants on a first-to-enroll basis. However, it is suggested that applicants submit all required materials at least 4-6 weeks prior to the start of the term for which they plan to enroll.
* International students and citizens/permanent residents who have earned college credit at an institution outside of the United States are required to submit additional materials. Please contact the Office of International Student and Scholar Services for further information.