About the College
News and Events
Message from the Dean
Our Faculty and Staff
Pre-Licensure BSN Programs
RN to BSN Program
Post MSN Certificates
Scholarships and Loans
Student Nursing Organizations
Alumni and Friends
Giving to the College
Clinical Faculty Research Interests
Grant Services and Resources
Tenured/Tenure-Track Faculty Research
Seonah Lee, PhD, RN
310 Seton Hall
310 Seton Hall
College of Nursing, South Campus
- BSN, Nursing, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju, South Korea
- MSN, Maternity, Kyungpook National University, Daegu South Korea
- PhD, Mother-Infant Interaction, Keimyung University, Daegu, South Korea
- PhD, Nursing Informatics, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Information visualization and visual analytics on EHR
- Visual communication and decision making on healthcare
- EHR Text mining
- Query system on EHR
- Development and evaluation of clinical decision support systems
- Evaluation of clinical information systems
- Lee, S. (2013). Features of computerized clinical decision support systems supportive of nursing practice: A literature review. Computers, Informatics, Nursing, 31(10), 477-495, quiz 496-497. *This article was selected as the course for the Continuing Education (CE) provided by the journal CIN, accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- Lee, S., Smith, C.A.M. (2012). Criteria for quantitative and qualitative data integration: Mixed methods research methodology. Computers, Informatics, Nursing, 30(5), 251-256.
- Lee, S. (2012). A multimethod approach for quality evaluation of clinical information systems. Computers, Informatics, Nursing, 30(1), 19-28.
- Lee, S., McElmurry, J.B. (2010). Capturing nursing care workflow disruption: comparison between nursing and physician workflows. Computers, Informatics, Nursing, 28(3), 151-159, quiz 160-161. *This article was selected as the course for the Continuing Education (CE) provided by the journal CIN, accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- Lee, S.,Shin, Y. (2003). Effects of maternal education using Brazelton Neonatal Behavioral Assessment Scale on the mother-infant interaction and infant behavior. Journal of Korean Academy of Child Health Nursing, 9(1), 74-84. *This is a publication of the first PhD dissertation thesis.
- Lee, S., Shin, Y., Kim, T. (2003). Effects of maternal education of infant’s behavioral characteristics on maternal perception of her infant and the infant’s behavioral development. Korean Parent-Child Health Journal, 6(1), 46-58.
- Lee, S. (2002). The development of maternal conflict scale: for mothers whose over toddler below preschool child. Journal of Korean Academy of Child Health Nursing, 8(3), 291-301.
- Lee, S., Choi, S. (2002). A study on why breastfeeding be interrupted and knowledge of breastfeeding. The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Home Care Nursing, 9 (1), 27-36.
- Lee, S. (1998). The relationships among patient's perception, patient's satisfaction of nursing service quality and revisiting intention. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 4(2), 307-319.
- Lee, S. (1998). Study of the validity test on the self-monitoring scale for primi-gravida. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 4(2), 173-186.
- Park, C., McElmurry, J.B., Lee, S.. (March 29th, 2009). Efficiency analysis of Chicago Health Corps members’ community health service program using data envelopment analysis. The 33rd Annual Research Conference, Midwest Nursing Research Society: Minneapolis, MN.
- Park, C., McElmurry, J.B., Lee, S.. (March 30th, 2008). An application of data-mining tool for evaluation of a community health program. The 32nd Annual Research Conference Midwest Nursing Research Society: Indianapolis, IN.
Honors and Awards
- Dr. Virginia M. Ohlson
- Mrs. Chieko Onoda Scholarship
- Korean Nurses Association of Chicago Scholarship
- Omaha System Partnership
- American Nursing Informatics Association
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
- Korean Society of Nursing Science
- Korean Nurses Association