- BSN, Nursing, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju, South Korea
- MSN, Maternity, Kyungpook National University, Daegu South Korea
- PhD, Mother-Infant Interaction, Keimyung University, Daegu, South Korea
- PhD, Nursing Informatics, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Information visualization and visual analytics on EHR
- Visual communication and decision making on healthcare
- EHR Text mining
- Query system on EHR
- Development and evaluation of clinical decision support systems
- Evaluation of clinical information systems
- Lee, S. (2013). Features of computerized clinical decision support systems supportive of nursing practice: A literature review. Computers, Informatics, Nursing, 31(10), 477-495, quiz 496-497. *This article was selected as the course for the Continuing Education (CE) provided by the journal CIN, accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- Lee, S., Smith, C.A.M. (2012). Criteria for quantitative and qualitative data integration: Mixed methods research methodology. Computers, Informatics, Nursing, 30(5), 251-256.
- Lee, S. (2012). A multimethod approach for quality evaluation of clinical information systems. Computers, Informatics, Nursing, 30(1), 19-28.
- Lee, S., McElmurry, J.B. (2010). Capturing nursing care workflow disruption: comparison between nursing and physician workflows. Computers, Informatics, Nursing, 28(3), 151-159, quiz 160-161. *This article was selected as the course for the Continuing Education (CE) provided by the journal CIN, accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- Lee, S.,Shin, Y. (2003). Effects of maternal education using Brazelton Neonatal Behavioral Assessment Scale on the mother-infant interaction and infant behavior. Journal of Korean Academy of Child Health Nursing, 9(1), 74-84. *This is a publication of the first PhD dissertation thesis.
- Lee, S., Shin, Y., Kim, T. (2003). Effects of maternal education of infant’s behavioral characteristics on maternal perception of her infant and the infant’s behavioral development. Korean Parent-Child Health Journal, 6(1), 46-58.
- Lee, S. (2002). The development of maternal conflict scale: for mothers whose over toddler below preschool child. Journal of Korean Academy of Child Health Nursing, 8(3), 291-301.
- Lee, S., Choi, S. (2002). A study on why breastfeeding be interrupted and knowledge of breastfeeding. The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Home Care Nursing, 9 (1), 27-36.
- Lee, S. (1998). The relationships among patient's perception, patient's satisfaction of nursing service quality and revisiting intention. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 4(2), 307-319.
- Lee, S. (1998). Study of the validity test on the self-monitoring scale for primi-gravida. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 4(2), 173-186.
- Park, C., McElmurry, J.B., Lee, S.. (March 29th, 2009). Efficiency analysis of Chicago Health Corps members’ community health service program using data envelopment analysis. The 33rd Annual Research Conference, Midwest Nursing Research Society: Minneapolis, MN.
- Park, C., McElmurry, J.B., Lee, S.. (March 30th, 2008). An application of data-mining tool for evaluation of a community health program. The 32nd Annual Research Conference Midwest Nursing Research Society: Indianapolis, IN.
Honors and Awards
- Dr. Virginia M. Ohlson
- Mrs. Chieko Onoda Scholarship
- Korean Nurses Association of Chicago Scholarship
- Omaha System Partnership
- American Nursing Informatics Association
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
- Korean Society of Nursing Science
- Korean Nurses Association