Replacing a TritonCard | UMSL

Common Searches

Replacing a TritonCard

A new photo will be taken when a replacement card is issued unless the photo on record is less than a year old.


  • Card Doesn’t Work: Bring your card into the TritonCard office and we will find out what the problem is.  If the card needs to be replaced due to normal wear and tear, it will be replaced for free.
  • Broken or Faded Card: If your card is broken or faded due to normal wear and tear, bring the card or its remains into the TritonCard office and it will be replaced for free.
  • Lost Card: Lost or stolen cards should be reported to the TritonCard office in a timely fashion.  Report your Lost or Stolen Card by clicking HERE.  In the event that a valid and current card is found and turned in to the TritonCard office, TritonCard staff will attempt to contact the holder by official University email.  Replacement for a lost card is $15, and will be billed to your student account, and can be paid in the Cashier's Office.
  • Stolen Card: If your card has been stolen, and you can produce a police report to the TritonCard office, your card replacement is free.  Without a police report, you will be charged the lost card fee of $15 to your student account.

Faculty, Staff, Vendors, Visiting Scholars, Retirees:

Whether the card is broken, lost, or proven to be non-functioning, replacement is free.

Revised 4/10/2015