Residential & Student Life
Funding and Payment Resources
Application & Interview Process
Resources for Families
Staff and Partners
Get Involved and Learn More
SUCCEED in the News
- Embrace and utilize academic opportunities, expectations and responsibilities to develop increased independence, critical thinking methods, self-advocacy, and individual responsibility
- Attend class
- Complete assignments
- Access and utilize academic supports
- Monitor grades
- Self-advocate for accommodations
- Choose courses of interest
- Participate in class
- Ask for help
- Develop student schedule with Student Support Specialist
- Attend all scheduled meetings (e.g., Study Hall, tutoring, Academic Recovery meetings)
- Fulfill academic contracts
- Initiate and respond to communication with SUCCEED and UMSL staff
- All classes equate to three Academic Hours.
- Students must complete a minimum of 48 Academic Hours (12 AH per semester) with 66% Satisfactory in order to meet graduation requirements.
- Students will receive a midterm evaluation and final report each semester.
- Students who are not in good standing academically and are not passing 66% of classes at midterm will be required to complete an Academic Recovery program for the remainder of the semester.
Academic Resources and Supports
113 Lucas Hall