Register for a Succeed Open House: Succeed Open House Form
2023 Program Visit
Learn more about the UMSL Succeed Program, tour campus, and visit the residence halls by scheduling a visit to the program. Schedule a visit: Succeed Visit Form
Applicants for the SUCCEED program need to meet the following criteria:
- Have a documented intellectual or developmental disability.
- Demonstrate a strong interest or desire to pursue post-secondary education to expand career & life opportunities.
- Have completed or will complete high school with a modified/standard diploma, or a certificate of program completion/achievement.
- Be able to commit to a two year (four semesters) college certificate program and take 4 to 8 hours of classes per week.
- Have experience in attending and participating in classes for up to 50-90 minutes at a time.
- Be able to spend time alone and manage own self-care.
- Be able and willing to learn and participate in inclusive classroom and work settings.
- Have experience staying overnight without parent supervision (camp, class trip, relatives’ home).
- Be able to follow the UMSL Student Standard of Conduct.