Office of the Registrar
Frequently Asked Questions
Enrollment Certification Letter - Login
Schedule of Classes
Student Email Policy
Student Consumer Information
Semester Calendar & Important Dates
Secure File Upload
Cross Campus Enrollment
Registrar Enrollment Reports
Policies and Procedures
Faculty & Staff
Special Request for Classrooms using 25 Live
Electronic Class Roster
How do I take the FERPA course?
Secured Document Upload
Faculty and Zoom
About Us - The Scheduling Team
Scheduling Calendars & Important Dates
Course Scheduling Policies
The University of Missouri System uses PeopleSoft Campus Solutions for student records. At UMSL we refer to this as MyView.
After November 20, 2021 users will notice a few changes when logging into MyView.
- All users will now be prompted for their MFA login. For information and help regarding MFA on the UM system site.
- All users will need to clear their internet cache/cookies
- Students will see an improved user experience tile navigation layout. For help navigating, visit the student overview on the UM system site.
- Staff will initially see a new tile navigation, but after selecting the main menu link will be returned to the view they are accustomed to. For help, visit the overview on the UM system site.
- Set your pop-up blockers to allow pop-ups from myview.umsl.edu
- DO NOT use the browser's Back button. Using the Back button to navigate in MyView or on the Course Schedule and Catalog pages may cause you to be logged out and to lose any changes you have made.
MyView Help and Tutorials for Students
Applying to Graduate (Please note: if intending to participate in commencement, there is a separate process)
How to Approve a Grade Modification Request