Office of the Registrar
Meet The Staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Enrollment Certification Letter - Login
Student Email Policy
Student Consumer Information
Semester Calendar & Important Dates
Secure File Upload
Appears in Left Nav and Breadcrumb
Cross Campus Enrollment
Registrar Enrollment Reports
Policies and Procedures
Faculty & Staff
Special Request for Classrooms using 25 Live
Electronic Class Roster
How do I take the FERPA course?
Secured Document Upload
Faculty and Zoom
About Us - The Scheduling Team
Scheduling Calendars & Important Dates
Course Scheduling Policies
Residency & Midwest Student Exchange
Approve or Deny Course Drop Requests
- Login to MyGateway https://mygateway.umsl.edu.
- Select the Drop Requests tile.
- You will see a list of outstanding drop requests. Click on the icon in the Action column to approve or deny.
- Select Approve or Deny.
- When you select Approve, you have the option to select Excused or Excused Failing. Add your Comments, then click Submit.
- You will be returned to the list of drop requests awaiting your approval.