Cancellation of Registration
Enrollment Certification Letter - Login
Student Email Policy
Student Consumer Information
Semester Calendar & Important Dates
Office of the Registrar
Faculty & Staff
Special Request for Classrooms using 25 Live
Electronic Class Roster
How do I take the FERPA course?
Registrar Enrollment Reports
Policies and Procedures
- Log on to MyGateway with your SSO.
- If you are not already enrolled in the 'UMSL FERPA TRAINING' course, find 'FERPA Training Course' in the Faculty Toolbox, right hand side of page.
- Click on Enroll Now link under Course Information and Welcome information.
- To start the FERPA course, select the 'Assignments' button on the hand left menu.
- Read through the assignments and take the practice quizzes.
- You must take the Final Exam at the bottom of the page and get a score of 35 out of 50 in order to pass.
- Once you have passed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail when your MyView access is active. The setup process after taking the FERPA test can take 2-3 business days.