Office of the Registrar
Cancellation of Registration
Enrollment Certification Letter - Login
Student Email Policy
Student Consumer Information
Semester Calendar & Important Dates
Registrar Enrollment Reports
Meet The Staff
Policies and Procedures
Faculty & Staff
Special Request for Classrooms using 25 Live
Electronic Class Roster
How do I take the FERPA course?
Select the FERPA for Higher Education tile at the top of the page.
After completing each module, select the Take Test link. There is a minimum score you must achieve before access to MyView will be granted.
For Faculty: After successful completion of the final exam, your MyView access will be automatically established within 24 hours. For issues, please contact Kathy Miguel at email@example.com, or Danielle Faucett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Non-Faculty: If your position requires you to access student records via MyView, you will need to submit a request for security to Mary Tackett at email@example.com. Please include the following information when submitting your request:
- Full Name
- SSO ID
- Employee ID Number
- Academic Org or Department
- Type of access needed (i.e. view student name, address, rosters, etc.) Please be specific. If there is another team member whose access yours should mimic, please identify.
- You will need the department director's approval. Please have them email Mary Tackett.
- If you need access to one of the following, please contact the individuals below for that access
- Admissions - Jaime Lincoln
- Financial Aid - Samantha Matchefts
- Student Financials (Cashiers) - Mitch Hess