Care for Your TritonCard
Getting Your TritonCard
Replacing a TritonCard
Meal Plans and Services
Meal Plan and Food Services
Check Your Meal Plan Balance
Frequently Asked Questions
Lost or Stolen TritonCard
Events and Happenings
TritonCard User Agreement
- What if my TritonCard is lost or stolen?
- E-mail TritonCard@umsl.edu, ask them to freeze your card, and come in to have your card replaced. The charge will be $15, and charged to your student account. If your card has been stolen, and a police report is provided, the fee will be waived
- What if my TritonCard is broken or worn out?
- If your card is broken or faded due to normal wear and tear, it will be replaced for free.
- What if my TritonCard doesn’t work?
- Bring in your card to the TritonCard office for resolution.
- Can I reactivate an old card?
- Unfortunately, no. Once a new card is made, the previous card(s) are rendered unusable.
- Can I have an extra card?
- Unfortunately, no. Only one card can be active at any time.
- How do I change my name on the card?
- Take the proper paperwork and identification to the Registrar’s Office first to have your name changed. Once this is done, a new card may be acquired in the TritonCard office.
- Can I have a new picture taken for my TritonCard?
- If a user would like a different or updated picture taken to replace the current picture on their TritonCard, they will be subject to the replacement fee’s.
- Can I get a copy of the photo on my card?
- At this time, we are unable to provide a copy of your photo.
- How long will my card be valid?
- Your card is valid as long as you are a student taking classes at UMSL.
- Do I need to renew my TritonCard?
- Unless the photo is out of date, no.
- Can I use my TritonCard as a debit card on campus?
- At this time, no. Although a meal plan or dining dollars can be purchased for dining on campus. The Triton Store also allows students to charge a certain limit each semester to their student account.
- How do I get a meal plan?
- A meal plan can be purchased through the Office of Residential Life.
- How do I get Dining Dollars?
- Visit the TritonCard office and we can set up a Dining Dollars account on your card to deposit money onto.
- How do I check the balance on my meal plan or dining dollars?
- Balances can be checked at the registers, or by visiting this website.
- How can I or my parents add money to my Dining Dollars?
- Visit any Sodexo cashier, or the Sodexo's UMSL website.
- Why isn’t my student number on my TritonCard?
- For the security of students and their records, student numbers are not printed on their TritonCards.
- I’m an employee, but I’m taking classes. Do I need two cards?
- No, only a Faculty/Staff card is needed.
- How do I obtain access to a particular facility such as a room or building?
- Contact your supervisor or professor to make arrangements for access.
- I had access to certain buildings, but my card stopped working, what do I do?
- Contact your supervisor, your professor, or the TritonCard office.