Triton One Card Services
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I have my Student Number Printed on the Card?
Unfortunately not, for security measures UMSL no longer provides the Student or Employee ID Number on the face of the ID Card.
- Can I use my card like a debit card on campus?
Charges made at the UMSL Bookstore will be charged to your tuition bill. Dining Services allows purchases with a meal plan or stored value, available through Residential Life.
- Can I have a new picture taken?
If a user would like a different or updated picture taken to replace the current picture on their Triton One Card, they will be subject to the replacement fee’s.
- What facilities can I access with my OneCard?
Active students receive access to the Mark Twain Athletics Facility (gym) and the Writing Lab in Social Sciences Building 222.Active faculty and staff receive access to the Mark Twain Athletics Facility (gym), the Writing Lab in Social Sciences Building 222 and the TelePresenceRoom 61 JC Penney.
- How do I obtain access to a facility?
Make contact with the department for the facility you wish to have access to, this will allow you to speak with the department representative who oversees the access to that building or area.
- Can I use my card off campus?
Currently UMSL does not offer the ability to use the OneCard at an offsite merchant.
- Who do I contact with questions or concerns about my meal plan or stored value?
Please contact Residential Life at 314-516-6877