Careers with UMSL
Why Work at UMSL?
Training & Development
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Volunteer Program
Policy & Law Overview
Key Policies & Procedures
Mission and Vision
For your application to be considered for any UMSL position, you must:
- List your complete work history as well as other employment (including significant volunteer experience) which demonstrate your qualifications for the position for which you are applying.
- Provide Education details for all education levels.
- List at least three (3) references different than those listed in the work history section.
- Respond to ALL questions in the Applicant Questionnaire section completely.
- Attaching a resume is NOT a substitute for completing these sections of the application. Any application that does not have these sections completed in full will be considered INCOMPLETE.