The UMSL School of Social Work is committed to providing our alumni, community partners, and interested professionals with low-cost, high-quality continuing education (CE) opportunities. Our CE program addresses timely issues, relevant topics, and social work fundamentals.
To learn more about licensing for social workers, see the section below.
- Beginning the Licensure Process
- Committee Licensee Search
- Continuing Education
- Fingerprinting/Background Check Instructions
- Restoration of License
- Supervision Information
- Don’t leave any questions blank.
- Do not "fight" the exam
- Read entire question
- Talk to self
- Stay with the material in question
- Look for qualifiers (such as BEST, FIRST etc.)
- Do not study from sample questions
- Important People
- Important Theories
- Group Therapy
- Family Therapy
- General Terms
- Best Practice/Treatment Ideas
- Agency/Supervision Work
- Growth & Development