Absences due to a work-incurred injury or illness are addressed, in compliance with the laws of the State of Missouri. All employees are eligible for this program unless otherwise specified.
Learn more about the System-Wide Workers' Compensation program and review the HR-307 policy for information on official procedures, treatment, and more.
- Complete the first report of injury form and obtain supervisor signature.
- Take the completed and signed referral form with you to Concentra.
- For injuries outside of normal business hours, call FirstNurse at 855-653-8225 . FirstNurse provides 24/7 access to a registered nurse who will advise on the course of action for medical treatment.
- Return the completed referral form to your supervisor.
- You will be contacted by a claims representative.
- Restrictions will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- If employee is unable, complete and sign the first report of injury form and send it to email@example.com for processing.
- Complete the top section of the referral form and give it to the employee. This is their authorization to be seen at Concentra.
- The doctor will complete their portion of the form. The employee will provide the completed form to you.
- Seek care immediately by calling 911 or going to:
12303 De Paul Dr
Bridgeton, MO 63044
- When the situation has stabilized, the supervisor should refer to the non-emergency step above.
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Concentra - Hazelwood
463 Lynn Haven Ln, Hazelwood, MO 63042
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
Phone: (314) 731-0448
Concentra Locations also available in: Fenton, St. Charles, Maryland Heights & St. Louis
12303 De Paul Dr, Bridgeton, MO 63044