Need help with a paper or assignment for a social work class?
Our Social Work Writing and Help Lab is available 100% on Zoom this semester!
Enter Virtual Writing Lab Here
|Mondays||9 am - 11am, 3 pm - 5 pm, 6:30pm -8:00pm|
|Tuesdays||12 pm - 2 pm & 4:00pm - 6pm|
|Wednesdays||2 pm - 4 pm & 6:30pm - 8:30pm|
|Thursdays||9 am - 11 am|
|Saturdays||10 am - 12pm & 7:00pm - 9pm|
|Sundays||4 pm - 6pm|
The Zoom link will be staffed by our graduate assistants during the above hours only.
When meeting in person in the writing lab:
- Please bring your laptop and be prepared to email your paper and assignment instructions to the writing lab GTA.
- Social distancing will be practiced.
- Face masks are required.
- If there are other students waiting, writing lab time will be limited to 15 minutes.
- a copy of the assignment given to you by your instructor
- a copy of the grading rubric if available
- a draft of your work
For questions, please contact your class GTA or Diane O'Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our BSW and MSW programs are both fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.