Student Financial Aid (SFA) is now a part of Student Financial Services (SFS) Office, together with Cashiers.
Student Financial Aid
327 Millennium Student Center
One University Boulevard
Saint Louis, Missouri 63121
*** NOTE: Starting June 7th, 2021, the Student Financial Aid (SFA) office is temporarily moving to 285 MSC with the Cashiers office. If you are on campus, please visit us there.
|Monday - Tuesday
||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
|Wednesday - Friday
||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Holiday Office Hours
Days that the office is closed:
- Monday September 6, 2021 for Labor Day
- Thursday November 25, 2021 and Friday November 26, 2021 for Thanksgiving
- Monday December 27, 2021 thru Friday December 31, 2021 for Winter Break
- Monday January 17, 2022 for Martin Luther King Holiday
- Monday May 30, 2022 for Memorial Day Holiday
- Monday July 4, 2022 for Independence Day Holiday
The mission of the Student Financial Aid at the University of Missouri-St. Louis is to assist all individuals with their educational costs who have the ability to benefit from a post secondary experience.
Student Financial Aid will attempt to
- Be an advocate for the student. Formulate policies and procedures that are sensitive to student needs, essentially make decisions that support student success. Provide equitable and fair service to all those requesting financial aid services.
- Ensure that financial aid dollars are administered with the highest level of fiduciary responsibility.
- Ensure that financial aid services are complementary to the mission and goals of the University of Missouri-St. Louis.
Code of Conduct
The University of Missouri adheres to a Code of Conduct that addresses its relationships with providers of educational loans.
Other Important Contact Information
|IRS (To Request a Copy of Your Tax Return Transcript)
|Heartland ECSI (for Perkins Loan Borrowers)