Student Financial Aid
327 Millennium Student Center
One University Boulevard
Saint Louis, Missouri 63121
|Monday - Tuesday
||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
|Wednesday - Friday
||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Note: Effective June 6th, 2018, Office will be close on every Wednesday between 2 PM - 3 PM CST.
If you would like to speak with an advisor, no appointment is necessary. However, we recommend that you arrive no later than one hour before we close.
Holiday Office Hours
Days that the office is closed:
- Monday September 4th for Labor Day
- Thursday November 23rd and Friday November 24th for Thanksgiving
- Monday December 25th thru Monday January 1st, 2018 for Winter Break
- Monday January 15th for Martin Luther King Holiday
- Monday May 28th for Memorial Day Holiday
- Wednesday July 4th for Independence Day Holiday
The mission of the Office of Student Financial Aid at the University of Missouri-St. Louis is to assist all individuals with their educational costs who have the ability to benefit from a post secondary experience.
Student Financial Aid will attempt to
- Be an advocate for the student. Formulate policies and procedures that are sensitive to student needs, essentially make decisions that support student success. Provide equitable and fair service to all those requesting financial aid services.
- Ensure that financial aid dollars are administered with the highest level of fiduciary responsibility.
- Ensure that financial aid services are complementary to the mission and goals of the University of Missouri-St. Louis.
Code of Conduct
The University of Missouri adheres to a Code of Conduct that addresses its relationships with providers of educational loans.
Other Important Contact Information
|IRS (To Request a Copy of Your Tax Return Transcript)
|Heartland ECSI (for Perkins Loan Borrowers)