UMSL ECONED regularly offers undergraduate and graduate courses to meet the needs of pre-service and in-service teachers and other professionals. These specially designed courses are valuable for meeting educational and certification requirements as well as providing important content knowledge and guidance in the methods and tools for integrating economics, personal finance, and entrepreneurship in elementary and secondary classrooms, in the provision of social services, and other areas. Courses are offered year round at a variety of convenient times and locations. Courses include:
- ECON 1005: Family Economics and Household Development
- ECON 1052: Microeconomics for the School Curriculum
- ECON 3055: Economic Issues for the School Curriculum (special topics course)
- ECON 5051: Macroeconomics for the School Curriculum
- ECON 5052: Microeconomics for the School Curriculum
- ECON 5055: Economic Issues for the School Curriculum (special topics course)
- Economics & Personal Finance
- Financial Planning
- Securing Basic Household Needs
- Insurance, Saving, and Investment
- Teaching Entrepreneurship
For information about courses and registration: 314-516-5248.
Course information can be viewed online at MyView.