College of Business Administration Home
Message From the Director
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems (BSIS)
Logistics and Operations Management
Undergraduate Academic Advising
Advisors by Specialization
Meet the Staff
Advanced MIS Lab
Small Business Resources
The Current Newspaper
Ombudsman and Student Concerns
Links of Interest
Major Field Exam
Future UMSL Business Building
At the College of Business Administration, our undergraduate programs have been cited for their excellence and innovation. For instance:
- The Accounting Program at University of Missouri - St. Louis is one of only five in Missouri to have AACSB accreditation.
- U.S. News and World Reports ranks the International Business program in its top 20 for the past 13 years.
- Our faculty write textbooks, take part in exchange programs, and rank nationally for research impact and influence in their respective fields.
- The Finance Department offers a one-of-a-kind program qualified by the certified Financial Planner Board of Standards.
- Our internship program helps students secure diverse work experiences from Fortune 500 firms as well as local small businesses.
In closing, our programs are dynamic, evolving to meet the ever changing needs of the St. Louis area market. Our students and faculty each bring a unique culture, educational, and professional background to the classroom, enriching the experience for everyone. But most importantly, the mutual challenge to excel drives those who rise to the challenge beyond even their own expectations.
College of Business Administration