Thank you for visiting the College of Business Undergraduate Website! We are excited about our academic programs and strive to be "one of the top metropolitan public business schools in the country and be recognized as a leading student-centered provider of quality business education." The College of Business draws students from a variety of educational backgrounds with diverse life experiences. Our students understand the practical application of education to their careers, and so they demand more of themselves, of their professors, of their fellow students.
At the College of Business Administration, our undergraduate programs have been cited for their excellence and innovation. For instance:
- The Accounting Program at University of Missouri - St. Louis is one of only five in Missouri to have AACSB accreditation.
- U.S. News and World Reports ranks the International Business program in its top 20 for the past 11 years.
- Our faculty write textbooks, take part in exchange programs, and rank nationally for research impact and influence in their respective fields.
- The Finance Department offers a one-of-a-kind program qualified by the certified Financial Planner Board of Standards.
- Our internship program helps students secure diverse work experiences from Fortune 500 firms as well as local small businesses.
In closing, our programs are dynamic, evolving to meet the ever changing needs of the St. Louis area market. Our students and faculty each bring a unique culture, educational, and professional background to the classroom, enriching the experience for everyone. But most importantly, the mutual challenge to excel drives those who rise to the challenge beyond even their own expectations.
College of Business Administration