Viewing Your Refunds
The online payment system is secure and payments are posted in real time to your student account. Payment can be made from a checking or savings account or by major credit card. A non-refundable service fee (2.85% of the total amount charged with a minimum of a $3.00 service fee) applies to all credit card payments. A payment made by debit card is treated as a credit card payment and the 2.85% service fee applies. To avoid the service fee, select the e-check option and enter your bank routing and account numbers.
- Log-in to MyView using your SSO ID and password.
- Click on Student Center in the middle of the screen.
- In the Finances box, click Proceed to TouchNet. Please be sure your pop-up blocker is turned off as this will prevent you from being able to view your billing statement. Log in using your SSO ID and password.
- To view your refunds, on the Home Screen’s menu bar at the top click Refunds. This will take you to the page shown below.
- Under “Type” you will see either ACH (Direct Deposit) or Credit (Credit Card Refund)