Students with past due balances at the University of Missouri‐St. Louis can apply for one of the Scholarships below that aligns with their current situation to assist them with getting enrolled in the current semester. The funds for these awards are limited and will be awarded on a First Come First Serve basis.
Finish Your Degree Scholarship
This is a one‐time scholarship to help students that are within 2 semesters of graduating, but have a past due balance preventing them from enrolling in the current semester. Upon receiving this scholarship, students may be eligible for our Degree Completion Scholarship. By completing this application, you are applying for both.
- Students must have at least a 2.0 GPA and meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Student must have completed the FAFSA
- Students must be graduating within 2 semesters
- Students must complete the Application and submit it to Student Financial Services via email
- Students must have exhausted all UMSL aid for the semester they have a balance (Grants,
- Up to $2500
Finish Line Grant
The Missouri Scholarship & Loan Foundation offers a Finish Line Degree Completion grant for students with Past Due Balances to help them get enrolled. For more information and to apply for the scholarship, please navigate to Scholarship Central.