Common Searches

Scholarship-granting organizations or tribal organizations

Based on the Fiscal Year 2018 spending bill passed on March 23, 2018, the University of Missouri-St. Louis Student Financial Services Office may provide, with explicit written consent from the student, FAFSA information to scholarship-granting organizations or tribal organizations. Students that need FAFSA information sent to one of the above noted organizations will need to complete a Permission to Release Information form.

Non-scholarship granting organizations or tribal organizations

Students who need financial aid information for non-scholarship granting organizations or tribal organizations may provide requested data directly to third parties using the following methods:

What is not allowed

Eligibility determinations for state benefits programs, even with the student’s written consent. This includes Vocational Rehabilitation, food stamps, and income verification for rent, low-income housing, and other social services requests.