You're now one step closer to earning your degree at UMSL.
Undergraduate Students: To keep the momentum going, you'll need to login into your Triton Portal. The Triton Portal serves as a one-stop function, outlining your admissions status and admitted next steps. Use this portal, to confirm your enrollment, view your personalized checklist items including financial aid, housing application, orientation, and much more.You will also view your student success team, financial coordinator, and academic advisor to help with your transition to UMSL.
Login today, to select your orientation experience, and view additional items to prepare you for your first day of classes.
Graduate Students: Visit the Graduate School admitted students web page for your next steps!
Step One: Log into your Triton Portal
To login to the Triton Portal you will use your email and password that was used on your UMSL application.Log in your Triton Portal
You must confirm your enrollment at UMSL on the portal, Enrollment Confirmation Fee hold will be released from your account to enroll into courses, and your $50 enrollment confirmation fee will be applied automatically to your student account. A new set of checklist items will appear to assist you with preparing for next steps like meeting with your academic advisor, and completing your Orientation.
Contact email@example.com or (314) 516-5451 for Triton Portal support or questions.
Step Two: Review your admitted checklist
Admitted Students should review the admitted student checklist to help them prepare for their transition to UMSL. Additional checklist items will be provided to you during your Orientation experience and before classes begin.Printable Checklist
Step Three: Prepare for 2023 Orientation
Orientation is the first step designed to assist you in making a comfortable transition to life at UMSL. Orientation is a requirement for all newly, admitted, degree-seeking, undergraduate students. It must be completed if entering UMSL Summer 2023 semester, prior to your first day of classes. If entering UMSL Fall 2023 semester, see timeline below.Orientation Process Info
Admitted for Fall 2023 Timeline
- Before July 1, 2023: Meet with an Academic Advisor for Fall 2023 Registration - make an academic advising appointment here.
- May 2023: Triton Portal Live for Fall 2023 Triton Take Off: Orientation + Welcome Registration
- Various communication updates begin including August Programming Schedule, Checklist Items & launch of Online Orientation
- June 1: Housing Steps Complete - First Time College Students Must Fill Out Housing Application or Submit Housing Exemption form via Triton Housing Portal
- August 1, 2023: Deadline to Complete Online Orientation (Step 1 of Orientation)
- August 17 - August 25: Attend Step 2 of Orientation: Triton Take Off: Orientation + Welcome Programming Events — Detailed schedule coming soon!
Step Five: Join us at Admitted Student Events
There are so many opportunities to connect with new students, and our UMSL community before starting at UMSL. View these upcoming events to help with your transition to campus! Campus tours, virtual webinars, and much more!Admitted student events