The Honors College Story
Schedule an UMSL campus tour
Steps to Apply
Named Scholarships for Future Students
Honors Program Overview
Academic Advising and Course Registration
Departmental Honors, Honors Societies, and Degree Honors
Faculty and Staff
Helpful Guidelines for Teaching in Honors
Alumni and Friends
Giving to the Honors College
Bohnenkamp Scholarship Fund
Alumni Trivia Night
Meet Our Scholars
OSP in Action
Sponsors and Donors
Directions to the Honors College
The Pierre Laclede Honors College program includes:
- A liberal arts atmosphere in a large university setting.
- Curricular tracks for incoming 4-year students, as well as transfer students.
- A 13:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
- Small seminar-style, discussion based courses of 18 students or less.
- Merit scholarships for students admitted in good standing to the program.
- Writing and participation intensive curriculum designed to engage students.
- Internship and/or independent study opportunities.
- Student organizations designed to encourage students to become involved with the UMSL community.
What's the latest scoop on the Pierre Laclede Honors College? Read all about it in the Spring 2019 edition of Provenance.