Submit your immunization records to Health Services before you arrive on campus. Carry a copy of your immunization records with you when you travel to the US. For more information, please call or email the Health Services.

Health Insurance

All international students must also have health insurance in the US, and those with F and J visas are automatically enrolled in UMSL's insurance program upon academic enrollment each semester. Insurance charges will automatically be billed to students' account and will appear on their monthly billing statements. A detailed description of the insurance coverage is available here. To print out your membership ID card click here. For more information please contact