Our board-certified family nurse practitioner, physician assistant, and registered medical assistant make up our health services family. They're committed to high quality care to all UMSL students.
The nurse practitioner and physician assistant also collaborate care with physicians, psychiatrists and gynecology services. For more comprehensive services, we offer resources and referrals to specialists outside of Health Services when needed.
We strive to see students the same day or the following day. Please call for an appointment at (314) 516-5671.
For general questions about our services, please email email@example.com. You can also send a secure message to our providers using the student health portal at health.umsl.edu.
We are open Monday-Friday for appointments 8:30a-4:30p. Here's where you can go after we close.
Our office offers a wide range of services for both acute and long term health conditions:
- Acute illnesses
- Chronic disease management (i.e. type 2 diabetes, thyroid disease, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, vitamin deficiencies)
- Physicals for employment or internships (We do not provide sports physicals)
- Gynecoligcal exams and PAP screenings
- STI/STD and rapid HIV testing
- PrEP consults and management
- Lab work
- Point of care testing: COVID, Flu, Mono, Strep, urine pregnancy
- Dipsensing of over the counter and prescription medications (call or visit our office for more details)
- Smoking Cessation Program
Our office also offers medication consults and management for mental health conditions such as:
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Social anxiety disorder
- Panic disorder
- Major Depressive disorder
- Bipolar disorder
Our mental health services are limited, so please call or visit our patient portal to see if we can assist with your needs
Individual counseling appointments at Counseling Services are available for enrolled students at UMSL. To schedule an appointment with a counselor, simply call (314) 516-5711 or stop by MSC 131 during office hours, 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
For more information, please see Counseling Services website.
Disability Access Services (DAS) provides individualized appropriate accommodations and services, as well as helping students with disabilities develop and maintain independence and self-advocacy skills for college and beyond.
For more information, please see Disability Access Services website or call (314) 516-5671.