Membership Online Access Portal/App
Lockers & Towels
Hours of Operation
Climbing Center Hours of Operation
Natatorium Hours of Operation
General Natatorium Policies
Lap Swimming Etiquette
American Red Cross Certifications
Fitness and Wellness
Play Away Fitness
Fee Based Programs
IM Sports Schedules
Safety and Training Certifications
Youth Programs and Family Nights
U-CREATE Summer Camp
Job Descriptions and Intern Info
All Group Fitness Participants will need to register for Group Fitness Classes. Members can sign up for a class as early as one week ahead of the class and must sign up at least 15 minutes before the class begins. App and online registration will be unavailable 3 hours before the class. If no one is signed up 3 hours before the class, the class will be cancelled.
Members should sign up for Group Fitness classes on our Online Member Portal, on our UMSL Campus Rec App, or at the Triton Trading Post.
If you are having trouble registering for a class, please call us at 314-516-2348 for assistance.
Please remember to cancel your enrollment for a class if you are not going to attend so others may register for the class.
To reserve your spot in one of our free group fitness classes, you can register in person at the Triton Trading Post, via our UMSL Campus Rec App (see details below) or by following the steps below on our Online Member Portal.
- Click the Group Fitness tab from the left menu.
- There are two filter options: By Class or By Date. Select the one that best suits your needs.
- By Class: all future options for a certain class type
- By Date: view all class options on a specific date
- Choose to search for a specific class or use the All-Events dropdown menu to narrow down the category. You can also narrow down class offerings by age requirements and day of the week. Click Search Classes once you are ready to view available classes.
- Find the class you would like to enroll in and click the blue Learn More button next to the Class Name.
- By Class: if Once in the class type, all available classes for that program will appear.
- The classes that are open for enrollment (7 days in advance) will show a green Sign Up button next to the class date and time.
- Once you find the class you want to register for, click the green Sign Up button next to the class date and time.
- Select the family member(s) on your profile that you want to enroll in the class.
- A registration confirmation pop-up will appear to confirm your enrollment in the program.
- On the home page, you can now see your upcoming group fitness registrations and if necessary, you can unregister from the program from the main screen as well.
To reserve your spot in one of our group fitness classes, you can register in person at the Triton Trading Post, by phone, through our Online Member Portal (see details above), or by following the steps below on our new mobile app.
Download our new app here at the Apple App Store or here at the Google Play Store
- From the home screen, click on the Classes button located underneath "What are you looking for?"
- From there, you are able to select classes happening that day or select a new date to look at classes happening that week.
- Choose to search for classes happening that day by scrolling on the current list of classes that are available for that day
- Or, choose to search for classes happening later that week by selecting a specific day in the week that you are looking to find a class to attend
- Please note that you are able to sign up for group fitness classes 7 days in advance
- Find the class you would like to register for and click the red Sign Up button next to the class.
- Review the Confirmation pop up screen to ensure you are registering the correct person on your account and that you are registering for the correct class at the right day and time.
- If all information is correct, select the red Confirm button.
- A registration confirmation page with a red check mark and the word Success! should appear next and an option to view your schedule.
- You can confirm you are registered for the class by looking at the My Schedule page as well as looking at what is Upcoming on your home screen of the app.
Spring 2023 Group Fitness Class Schedule
For Spring Break (3/27 - 4/2) all classes will run as normal with the exception of Arica's classes, which will not be running over the break.
|9:30 AM - 10:30 AM||WET||Natatorium||Rae|
|4:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Zumba||Studio 3||Treece|
|5:00 PM - 6:00 PM||KickFit||Studio 4||Diane|
|6:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Muscle Works||Studio 4||Diane|
|10:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Silver Sneakers||Studio 4||Tanya|
|11:00 AM - 11:45 AM||Pilates||Studio 3||Tanya|
|5:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Spin||Studio 2||Lina|
|6:00 PM - 6:45 PM||Yoga||Studio 4||Martha|
|7:00 PM - 8:00 PM||WERQ||Studio 3||Rachel|
|9:30 AM - 10:30 AM||WET||Natatorium||Rae|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Barre Fit||Studio 3||Moira|
|4:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Zumba||Studio 4||Treece|
|9:30 AM - 10:15 AM||Vitality Through Movement||Studio 3||Ari|
|11:00 AM - 11:45 AM||Barrelates||Studio 3||Tanya|
|4:00 PM - 4:30 PM||Hip Hop Fit||Studio 3||Treece|
|5:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Cardio Mix||Studio 3||Diane|
|6:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Yoga||Studio 4||Jen|
|6:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Spin + Core||Studio 2||Diane|
|9:30 AM - 10:00 AM||Ab Blast||Studio 4||Ari|
|10:00 AM - 10:45 AM||Deep Stretch||Studio 4||Ari|
|4:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Barre and Beyond||Studio 3||Moira|
|10:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Yoga||Studio 4||Jen|
|4:30 PM - 5:30 PM||Yoga||Studio 3||Moira|
|Ab Blast||This class is a 30-minute HiiT-based session which specifically targets the abdominal and oblique areas of the body. The class is comprised of both standing and mat-based exercises.
|Barre and Beyond||Barre and Beyond is a class that combines core, balance, and works every muscle in your body utilizing the barre.|
|Barre Fit||The RWC Barre Class is comprised of 60-minutes of strength, flexibility, and fun geared to all fitness levels. This results-oriented class combines Pilates, yoga, ballet, and core strengthening to target all the major muscle groups in the body. We use small hand weights, a ballet barre, a mat, and a ball to help you burn fat and lose inches. No ballet, yoga or Pilates experience needed. All fitness levels welcome.|
|Barrelates||This class is a combination of mat Pilates and ballet barre to tone, lift, lengthen and strengthen. This fusion-style workout uses music to inspire movement.|
|Butts & Guts||Butts & Guts is a strength training class that will focus on the glutes and abs. We will do a variety of exercises using small hand weights, body weight, balance balls, and mats. Each class will start with a brief warm-up, progress to a workout at the intensity of your choice, followed by a calming cool-down. So, get your butts and guts in here for a great workout.|
|Chair Yoga||Chair yoga is a gentle form of yoga that is practiced sitting on a chair, or standing using a chair for support.|
|Core Fusion||Target your core with a variety of cardio movements using light weights and Pilates techniques.|
|Deep Stretch||This class is for all levels with the intention of allowing muscles to relax and lengthen. Focused predominately on stretching and releasing tight muscles and tendons, Deep Stretch takes strain off of the skeletal system. Flowing through poses slowly and emphasizing each enables you to become more aware and mindful of your body.|
|Hip Hop Fit||Hip Hop Fit is a high energy workout focused on basic hip hop moves paired with a strength workout. Prepare to burn calories and tone your body while listening to your favorite hip hop tunes!|
|HIIT and Core||HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. This class is the perfect combination of HIIT and Core training for an intense workout.|
|KickFit||A one-hour cardio workout using punches and kicks to make you sweat! All skill levels welcome.|
|Movement Through Vitality||Join us for a low-impact cardio and strengthening class that is gentle on joints but challenging for muscles. Class begins with a warm up and moves through a series of body weight and prop-supported activities focusing on core strength, coordination and alignment. Movers can expect to improve range of motion, balance and neuroplasticity. Class ends with a breath-focused cool down and is suitable for anyone looking to improve their workout through variety.|
|Muscle Works||Resistance training for all the major muscles. Get lean, toned and strong muscles that will
burn more calories -both when active and at rest!
|Pilates||Stretching and core strength based on the work of J. Pilates. This class will target your abdominals and back muscles.|
|Power Pump||This interval training class will leave your full body toned with an emphasis on increasing muscular strength. Great class to pump up your spirit!|
|Power Yoga||Looking to take your yoga practice to the next level. This class will flow through many sequences while focusing on your breath, balance, and core strength.|
|Restorative Yoga||Experience mind/body connection and improve your strength, flexibility, and balance. Restore yourself!|
|Spinning||A great cardio workout on stationary bikes for all fitness levels. Ride to music as you are led by a certified spinning instructor.|
|Total Body Blast||This class will leave your entire body feeling strong and powerful. Using various equipment and exercises get a full body workout in 60 minutes!|
|WERQ||WERQ is the fiercely fun dance fitness class based on pop, rock, and hip-hop music. The warm up previews the dance steps in class, and the cool down combines yoga-inspired static stretching and balance poses. WERQ is taught by Certified Fitness Professionals, so the WERQout is safe and effective. This class is open to all levels of fitness.|
|W.E.T.||Water Exercise Training: A great class for low impact fitness. W.E.T meets in the natatorium and will focus on exercises for fitness, body defining, and weight loss.|
|Yoga||This class is designed to introduce students to the basic elements of yoga. You will learn basic yoga poses, flows, and how to link breathing with your movements. This class is a beginner yoga format.|
|Zumba||Dance fitness class that incorporates Latin rhythms with easy to follow moves. The class combines fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body. All dance levels welcome!|
Looking to leave a comment?
Do you have feedback or a suggestion on how to make the program better? Or are you looking to give a shout-out to your favorite class or instructor? Fill out a Group Fitness Comment Card
For more information about the RWC’s Group Fitness, please contact Danny at email@example.com.