Log-in to your Online Member Portal – email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have issues
Select "Reserve a Lane"
- When selected, this tab allows you to create new lane reservations as well as edit/cancel existing reservations.
- Existing reservations will be listed under Your Reservations on the Home Screen and new reservations can be made under Make a New Reservation.
Make a Reservation:
- What Service? Swimming is the only service currently available for booking a lane.
- Where? If you have a favorite lane, you can indicate here which lane you would like to view. If you do not have a preference, leave the selection as “Any Lanes”
- Who will host? If you are the primary account holder, you can book a lane reservation for anyone on your account. Indicate here who the reservation is being booked for.
- When? Select the date that you would like to make your reservation.
- Note: Reservations can only be booked 7 days in advance
- Click Search
- Available times for your indicated time frame will show. Select the time frame you would like to book.
- In the Confirm Reservation pop-up, confirm the date, time, location and person that is booking the reservation. Click Confirm once approved.
- After confirming, you will see your new reservation at the top of the screen under “Your Reservations”.
Editing/Cancel Existing Reservation:
If you need to edit or cancel an existing reservation, under the Reserve a Lane section, you will see any existing reservations at the top of the screen. Click Edit/Cancel next to the reservation you wish to edit or cancel.