Experts in integrated marketing and communications
University Marketing and Communications plans and implements integrated marketing communications strategies to enhance UMSL’s overall brand awareness, institutional reputation and student recruitment.
Through an integrated approach, we:
- Strengthen brand awareness.
- Enhance reputation and public perception.
- Engage qualified applicants.
- Increase applications.
- Increase application to registration yield.
- Support student retention.
- Increase alumni, donor and community engagement.
- Increase financial support.
Integrated marketing communications makes all aspects of marketing communications – advertising, direct mail/email, public relations, sales promotion, social media, special events, visual identity and web – work together as a cohesive force. Communicating strategic messages to target audiences on multiple platforms helps ensure effecting positive awareness, attraction and behavior.
Justin Roberts - Assistant Vice Chancellor for Marketing and Communications
Judith Kaplan - Senior Director of Marketing
Jenny Martin - Director of Web and Digital Communications
Steve Walentik - Director of Public Relations and Content