Mission and Program
The Honors College Story
Steps to Apply
Named Scholarships for Future Students
Academic Advising and Course Registration
Departmental Honors, Honors Societies, and Degree Honors
Faculty and Staff
Helpful Guidelines for Teaching in Honors
Alumni and Friends
Giving to the Honors College
Bohnenkamp Scholarship Fund
Alumni Trivia Night
Directions to Honors College
Steps to Graduate
- File an Honors College Intent to Graduate Form or fill it out online.
- Visit UMSL's Commencement Website for steps to declare graduation with the university.
- Double check DARS to make sure all the correct courses are completed.
- Meet with all academic advisors, including Honors.
- Order cap, gown, and tassel through the UMSL Bookstore.
- Complete an Honors College Exit Interview, found in the Honors College Student Handbook.
- Make sure your address is listed correctly in MyView, so your certificate reaches you.
- Check that your balance is paid with the Cashier's Office so that your diploma is not delayed.