The Pierre Laclede Honors College program includes:
- A liberal arts atmosphere in a large university setting
- Curricular tracks for incoming 4-year students, as well as transfer students
- A 15:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- Small seminar-style, discussion based courses of 18 students or less
- Merit and residential life scholarships for students admitted in good standing to the program
- Writing and participation intensive curriculum designed to engage students
- Internship and/or independent study opportunities
- Student organizations designed to encourage students to become involved with the UMSL community
Anytime: Apply to PLHC
Saturday, November 8th
11 A.M.-1 P.M.
Come to Haunted Honors TONIGHT. It's spooky how much fun you'll have!