Students should go to the College or School Academic Advising Office that houses their major. Some colleges may refer you to a faculty advisor in your department. Virtual appointments are available.

College of Arts and Sciences
303 Lucas Hall
(314) 516-5501
CAS Advising Page

College of Business
107 Anheuser-Busch Hall
(314) 516-5888
COBA Advising Page

College of Education Advising Office
116 South Campus Classroom Bldg 
(314) 516-5937
COE Advising Page

Honors College
Provincial House
(314) 516-5243
Honors College Advising Page

Joint Engineering Program
228 Benton Hall
(314) 516-7018
or contact Brad Iftner
(314) 516-6801
JEP Advising Page

College of Nursing
Nursing Administration Building
(341) 516-6066

School of Social Work
469 Social Sciences Building (SSB)
(314) 516-6385
or contact Ms. Shanta Kyles
Social Work Advising Page

Undeclared/Undecided Students
303 Lucas Hall
(314) 516-5501
Undeclared Advising Page