The following documents must be submitted to the Bridge Program Office by the application deadline dates noted below.
- Bridge Program Online Application: An online application must be completed by the student. Please complete all sections no later than the application deadlines. Note: The option to apply for the Bridge Program Summer Academy or the Cigna Saturday Academy will only be available on this form when the programs are actively admitting students.
- Recommendation Form: Your school counselor, administrator, or instructor must complete a recommendation form on your behalf. The Recommender you list on your application will receive an email with a link to the recommendation form. Please follow up with your Recommender to ensure they complete the recommendation form by the application deadline. Note: This is not a requirement for returning Bridge participants.
- Transcript: It is not necessary to wait for last semester grades to submit your student's transcript. Please upload a copy of your student's current
second semestertranscript that is inclusive of their cumulative grade point average. All 9th gradestudents are required to submit a copy of their 8th gradereport card.
UMSL Bridge Program Middle and High School Summer Academies
- Friday, May 26, 2023 — Application Deadline
- Monday, June 5, 2023 — Final Acceptance Notification
- Tuesday, June 20, 2023 — Middle and High School Summer Academy sessions begin
- Friday, July 14, 2023 — Middle and High School Summer Academy sessions end
UMSL Bridge Program Cigna Saturday Academy
- Friday, September 8, 2023 — Application Deadline
- Monday, September 11, 2023 — Final Acceptance Notifications
- Wednesday, September 13, 2023 — Saturday Academy Kickoff Celebration
- Saturday, October 7, 2023 — Saturday Academy session begins
- Sunday, February 25, 2024 — Award Recognition Ceremony