All the forms listed below are now collected electronically:

Please download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free version) and complete form by using the pen function in the toolbar. The “IAb” button will allow you to type in the space provided and the “Sign Yourself” button will allow you to provide the necessary electronic signatures. The X and ✓ will allow you to mark appropriate boxes. Please download the form to your desktop and “open with” Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Opening in a web browser extension does not allow for the functionality to complete the form electronically.

Affidavit of Support for International Students
This form is intended to accompany the financial statements for the first year of study as evidence that the student and/or sponsor(s) are aware of the financial and legal obligations during and beyond the first year of study until the completion of the student’s program of study.

Change academic level and/or begin a new degree program
This form is for students who complete one program at UMSL and wish to start another program here. This form is not needed for changes of major; these are processed automatically.

Extension of Academic Program This form is used when you need to stay beyond the Program End date listed on your I-20/DS-2019.

Invitation Letter
This is a sample letter that can be used when relatives wish to obtain a tourist visa to visit you in the U.S.

Letter of status (for a Missouri driver's license or a state ID).
Detailed instructions about applying for a driver's license.

Reduced Course Load Authorization (underenrollment)
You cannot drop any classes until you have received written approval from our office. You must wait until you receive an approval letter. If you have any questions, stop by the ISSS office to talk with an advisor. 

Replace a lost/stolen immigration document

Social Security letter request

Take courses at another school (Concurent Enrollment)

Transfer Out - to another school (SEVIS Release Request Form for students who completed at least one semester at UMSL)

Transfer Out - SEVIS record in Initial Status -  This form is for students who entered the United States on an I-20 issued by the University of Missouri-St. Louis (UMSL) and want to study at a different institution immediately upon arrival to the USA without attending UMSL.

Travel Signature Request (Fill out and submit this form is you are planing to travel outside of the US)