Not sure who you need to talk to?
Sejla Ceric Omeragic
Advisor for Study Abroad and International Programs
- Semester and Faculty-led Programs
- Travel Registry for UMSL Faculty and Staff
362 SSB (Social Science & Business Building)
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Meet with Study Abroad:
Thinking about Studying Abroad? Come see our Global Ambassadors!
Walk-ins based on availability, Monday-Friday 9:00-4:00
1 University Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63121-4400 USA
- Get immediate assistance using the services and resources in your host country. Make sure you know the emergency numbers for your host country (PDF).
- Notify your faculty director, on-site coordinator, or host institution international office. They should be able to offer additional assistance in case of emergency.
- Contact the appropriate insurance provider:
- For medical issues: GeoBlue
- For emergency evacuation/security services: UHC Global
- Maintain good communication with the following as needed:
- UMSL Study Abroad staff. During normal office hours, call our office. If it is outside of normal office hours, call the UMSL Police at +1-314-516-5155 and ask to be put in touch with us.
- The US Embassy or Consulate in your host country
- Your emergency contact. Our office is limited on the amount of information we can disclose to your emergency contact, so make sure to communicate with them directly.