UMSL Community Resources
Art and Culture Assets
Professional Development and Continuing Education
Recreation and Exploration
Anchor Institution Initiative
Citizenship in Action
UMSL Student Citizenship
Service and Philanthropy
National Voter Registration Day
Partnership and News
Community Connection Newsletter
UMSL Community Card
General Resource Sites
School District Links
Applying for Federal Relief Funds and Local Resources (Small Business Webinar)
UMSL, North County Inc., Beyond Housing, MU Extension, MOSourcelink, and the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership hosted a webinar on Friday, April 10th for small businesses, nonprofits, and religious organizations. The webinar covered the Paycheck Protection Program, the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program, and local business resources available through the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership, MU Extension’s Procurement Technical Assistance Center, and MOSourcelink.
Access the covered materials here:
- Disaster Preparedness for Small Businesses
- This site includes information for small businesses on how to successfully handle natural disasters - whether a hurricane, a tornado, or an outbreak like the COVID-19 virus pandemic.
- Missouri Chamber of Commerce
- This site includes information for Missouri employers and employees about the coronavirus including free webinars, Small Business Administration Disaster Loans, the U.S. Coronavirus Small Business Guide, and other types of business legislature.
- This site includes information on small business assistance, community announcements, disaster relief funding, and more.
- MOSourceLink has created a survey to gather data on the needs of small businesses of Missouri. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-870-6500 for help with log-in information.
- STL Partnership
- STL Partnership is an economic development organization. They have provided a series of resources to assist small businesses including information on SBA Disaster Loans and Relief Funding, online collaborative resources designed for small businesses, legal resources, and more.
- St. Louis Regional Chamber
- The St. Louis Regional Chamber represents the business community as the region's largest business organization. This site includes business resources, toolkits and other resources. They also host a webinar series titled “Business Resilience Webinar Series” to guide business owners and employees through this pandemic.
- The Gateway Resilience Fund
- The Gateway Resilience Fund is providing grants in times of need to business professionals including small business owners, employees of establishments, contractors and other types of professionals affected by closures who need financial assistance during the COVID-19 outbreak.