Skip to main content
Using the Remote Desktop app from Windows Store
- Launch the Remote Desktop app
- Click "Add" in the top right corner
- Select "Desktop" from the flyout
- For PC name, enter the computer name
- Click "Show more"
- Beside the Gateway option, click the plus sign
- For "Server Name" enter "rdp.umsl.edu"
- Click Save to "Add a Gateway"
- Click Save to "Add a Desktop"
- Click the newly-created desktop
- When prompted for a username, enter as email@example.com or umsl-users\ssoid
- If prompted to accept a certificate, click Connect