COVID-19 Updates and Information
Membership Online Access Portal/App
Lockers & Towels
Hours of Operation
Climbing Center Hours of Operation
Natatorium Hours of Operation
General Natatorium Policies
Lap Swimming Etiquette
Group Swim Lessons
American Red Cross Certifications
Fitness and Wellness
Play Away Fitness
Fee Based Programs
Intramural Spring 2021 Schedule
Safety and Training Certifications
Youth Programs and Family Nights
U-CREATE Summer Camp
Court Reservation Policies:
- Half-Court reservations are available for RWC Members only.
- Each half-court reservation can have a maximum of 4 participants.
- Half-Courts are available for 45 minute reservations at the top of every hour during RWC operating hours.
- If you arrive late for your reservation, you will only be allowed on the court for the time remaining in your reserved spot.
- Activities allowed on courts include:
- Badminton – doubles or singles
- Pickleball – doubles or singles
- Shooting basketball – no games allowed
- Social distancing and masks are required while using the court.
- Members are required to bring their own equipment for the selected activity. Nets will be provided for Badminton and Pickleball.
- Members will be required to make reservations in advance online – through the RWC app or the Member Online Portal.
- Reservations are available 7 days in advance
- Reservations must be made online at least an hour in advance
- If available, in-person reservations can be made at the Welcome Desk or in the Triton Trading Post. However, online reservations are highly encouraged to ensure availability.
- Members are required to check-in for their reservation at the Welcome Desk 15 minutes prior to the start of their reservation time.
- Members are required to cancel their reservations online at least one hour prior to the start time to avoid future reservation restrictions.
- Each half-court has a specific activity allowed, which is specified in the name of the court on the reservations page.
- One half-court will be available for choice of allowed activity – the half-court titled “Flex – Court 3B – MAC”.
- If you do not show up for your reservation after 15 minutes, the court can be given to another patron to use.
RWC App Reservation Instructions:
- Open the CSI-Spectrum app – email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have issues or need your log-in information
- Click on “Booking” at the bottom of the screen
- Click the drop down for “Select Category” at the top of the screen, click on “Space Reservations”, and the click on “Select”
- Click “Search” at the bottom of the screen, which will bring up all available half-court reservation time slots
- Click the correct date, and click the time with the correct sport for your reservation
- Click “Book” – if you have multiple people on your account, select the individuals who will be participating before clicking “Book”
- Click “Confirm” and you are all set for your reservation
- To view or cancel your reservations:
- Go to the Home Screen of your app
- Select the correct date of your reservation
- Click on the reservation and you will be able to view the details of your reservation.
- To cancel the reservation from this screen click “Cancel” and then “Yes”
RWC Online Member Portal Reservation Instructions:
- Log-in to your Online Member Portal – email email@example.com if you have issues or need your log-in information
- Click on “Bookings”, then “Space Reservations”, and then “Half-Court”
- Select the appropriate date that you would like to make your reservation for
- Under “Resource” select the Activity/Half-Court that you would like to reserve and click “Search”
- Below will display all available reservations – either in “List View” or “Calendar View”
- On “Calendar View” click on the box for the corresponding time you would like to reserve and click “Continue”
- On “List View” click on “Add to Cart” for the corresponding time you would like to reserve and click “Continue”
- Select the participants by clicking in the box to the left of the “Name”
- Select the host (member responsible for the reservation) by clicking in the box under “Select Host” by the appropriate member
- To add RWC members who are not on your account as participants, click on “Search Participant”, enter the participant’s Last and First Name, click on “Search”, and then click on “Add”
- If multiple names appear, make sure to spell the last name and first name exactly as the person you want to add
- After adding, ensure that the participants and host selections are still correct
- Click on “Continue to Cart” and your reservation is complete – you can add members or cancel reservation from this screen
- To view or cancel your reservations:
- Go to the Home Screen of your online portal
- Click on “My Account”
- Click on “Reservations”
- Select the correct date range to include your reservation date
- Click on the reserved space in the “Schedule” column
- You can then add and remove participants or cancel the schedule
At this time, we are not currently taking any facility reservation requests.
The Recreation and Wellness Center is the perfect venue to host your next event. With large spaces, state of the art technology and easy access for event attendees, the RWC is equipped to host both small and large scale events. To start your rental process, complete the Facility Rental Form found below. For more information on facility rentals, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facility Scheduling Priorities
In order to meet the varied educational and recreational needs of the campus, a scheduling priority system has been established by the Department of Campus Recreation. All Campus Recreation facility requests must be presented to the administrative offices located in the main level of the UMSL Recreation and Wellness Center (RWC) and requires approval from Campus Recreation. Campus Recreation is committed to supporting drop-in recreational opportunities. Facility scheduling requests may be limited during peak hours of facility usage. Appropriate fees will be assessed for groups securing recreational facilities for events (both internal and external). Click below for more information.
Facility Rental Rates (PDF 372KB)
Facility Rental Policies (PDF 348KB)