The online interactive schedule for FTTC 2023 is available online via Sched (web and mobile versions are available).
Instructions for Selecting Sessions in Sched
- Setting Up Your Sched Profile
- Browse Schedule
- Select Sessions
- View & Manage Your Schedule
- Manage Your Sched Account (Your Profile Privacy, Password, and Account information)
FTTC 2023 Schedule
Conference At-A-Glance (Overview)
Friday, September 29th (virtual)
- 9:00-10:25am CT - Concurrent 25 & 50 minutes sessions
- 10:30-Noon CT - IDEA Award Announcement and Keynote by Dr. Bridget Arend "Five Strategies to Refocus on Intentional, Meaningful Teaching"
- Noon-12:30pm CT - Lunch Break
- 12:30-1:00pm CT - Lightning round "Tech Trek" presentations - grab your lunch and listen to quick presentations about tech tools to support your teaching!
- 1:00-4:00pm CT - Concurrent sessions including our Keynote workshop and Award Winning Teacher Panel #1
Friday, October 6th (hosted on the UMSL campus in St. Louis)
- 8:30-9:00am CT - Registration check-in, a light breakfast, and stroll the Exhibit Hall
- 9:00-Noon CT - Concurrent sessions, workshops, and our Newbie coffee talk
- Noon-1:00pm CT - Lunch, reflecting & networking time
- 1:00-3:00pm CT - Concurrent sessions including our Award Winning Teacher Panel #2, and an opportunity to work collaboratively with instructional designers to implement the great ideas you've collected so far.
- 3:00-4:00pm CT - Celebrate with our Wrap up, games, and door prizes!!
- All day, stroll the Exhibit Hall, enjoy our many collaboration touch down spots, chill in the Nosh or Fireside lounge with newly met colleagues or friends you haven't seen in awhile, or find quiet a corner to reflect on all your great new ideas!