The University of Missouri - St. Louis has retained Cord Moving and Storage services.
CORD Moving is a local affiliate of North American Van Lines listed in the UM System Supply Chain. You can contact them for an estimate including:
- Local office, archive, & laboratory moves
- Modular furniture & office reconfiguration
- Medical & lab equipment transportation
Begin your move by contacting:
- Mastercard is accepted as a payment option.
- Payment terms are Net 30.
- Invoicing is done by Cord Moving.
- The minimum order is 300 lbs. on "special commodities," 1,000 lbs. on household goods, and 4 hours on local moves.
- All claims for damaged goods or short shipments must be noted at the time of delivery. Claims must be received in writing within 9 months of delivery.