Common Searches

Reinstating your ACP courses

We have grades on file dating back to the spring 2015 semester. If you were dropped for nonpayment  please give us a call at 314-516-7005 for instructions for requesting permission to be reinstated.

You will not be able to pay online in order to reinstate courses that have been dropped for non-payment.


Mail your check, money order, or cashier’s check to the following address, with your students name, ACP, and UMSLID if aplicible:

Student Financial Services
1 University Blvd. 327 Millennium Student Center
St. Louis, MO 63121-4400