Registration is closed for spring semester. We will re-open on April 1. 

  1. Complete the application form (link provided below) This application is for Dual Enrollment on campus courses. Learn more about dual credit registration for college courses in the high school.

  2. Print the form, obtain all the required signatures, and make sure to include the 5-digit class number on the form

  3. Send the application and current high school transcripts to:

University of Missouri-St. Louis
304 J.C. Penney Building
St. Louis, MO 63121

Students may only register for courses in which they meet the prerequisites. DEP students can only register for 1000 and 2000 level courses. Keep in mind that some courses like Biology and Chemistry often have multiple sections and you MUST sign up for all of the required sections (RSD, LEC, and LAB). If you have questions, please email dualenrollment@umsl.edu

Students must provide college transcripts if the course they are registering for has prerequisites. For example, if a student wants to take MATH 1045 (Pre-Calc) then they must provide evidence that the student has College Algebra credits from a college or university. Additionally, students interested in MATH courses without previously earning college credits in MATH have the option of taking the ALEKS placement test, however, the student must do so at least one month before classes begin. 

To determine which course you would like to take, see UMSL's Course Schedule as well as our  Course Schedule Guide

For more information on course selection or determining which courses fit with your future major/minor, please contact Heather Robinson hrrnyd@umsl.edu at or (314) 516-5451. Please make sure to reference the Dual Enrollment Program. Keep in mind, some courses (such as ENGL 1100 and Pol Sci 1100) have multiple sections that must be taken concurrently. If you are registering for a math course, you will need to take the ALEKS placement test and achieve a score that demonstrates that you are qualified for the selected course. These scores need to be mailed to the Dual Enrollment Program before you are registered for the course.

Apply to the Dual Enrollment Program here, or click the image below.

Apply for DEP

*Students who have a health condition or disability, which may require accommodations in order to participate effectively in any course, should contact the Disability Access Services Office (314-516-6654). Please visit the DAS website and complete all of the steps for registering with DAS prior to the start of classes, if possible.