Recovering Passwords and Usernames
The ACP, nor anyone else at UMSL can access your password. If you forget your password or your SSO, please visit the ITS page to reset it. For more thorough instructions about looking up your SSO and recovering your password, please see below.
If you are still having issues after resetting your password, please call UMSL's IT department at (314) 516-6034.
Students can retrieve their SSO ID, reset their password, and then log into MyView:
- Visit the Current Students page
- Click on the MyGateway button
- Click on look up SSO ID and enter your 8-digit UMSL ID number, which is located at the top of an UMSL billing statement and is on the teacher’s UMSL ACP rosters and grade sheets. Enter your date of birth and complete the captcha.
- Write down and keep the SSO ID for login purposes
- Close that tab
- Back on the MyView page, click forgot my password and enter in the SSO ID you just received
- Follow instructions provided for password reset. Write down and/or remember password
- Use SSO ID and password to log into MyView
- Once logged in, you should be on the Welcome to MyView page. Click the main menu dropdown in the top left corner of the screen
- Click UM E-Consent and click through all required screens
- Once UM E-Consent is complete, you will have complete access to MyView