COVID-19 Updates and Information
Membership Online Access Portal/App
Lockers & Towels
Hours of Operation
Climbing Center Hours of Operation
Natatorium Hours of Operation
General Natatorium Policies
Lap Swimming Etiquette
American Red Cross Certifications
Fitness and Wellness
Play Away Fitness
Fee Based Programs
IM Sports Schedules
Safety and Training Certifications
Youth Programs and Family Nights
U-CREATE Summer Camp
For a full list of Natatorium policies and guidelines please refer to the RWC Building Policies (PDF 348KB).
- No one shall enter the Natatorium without a lifeguard present
- No one shall use the pool or hot tub if they have been experiencing stomach issues that involve diarrhea, have a contagious disease, or an open sore or lesion that has not healed
- Properly lined swim attire is required
- All flotation devices must be US Coast Guard approved
- Lifeguards reserve the right to administer a swim test to any individual prior to allowing them to enter or participate in deep water activities.
- Swim diapers must be worn by any individual not toilet trained or with incontinence issues. Swim diapers must be changed in the locker room, not on the pool deck.
Prohibited items and activities include but are not limited to:
- Inflatable flotation devices (water wings, rafts, infant seats, etc.)
- Merfins or any mermaid style outfit or monofin
- Electronic recording devices (phones, tablets, e-readers, cameras, etc.)
- Glass containers
- Gum, food or beverages other than water
- Alcohol, tobacco products or illegal drugs
- Running, horseplay or misuse of equipment
- Prolonged underwater swimming and/or breath holding
- Sitting, standing or hanging on interior dividing walls
- Hanging or climbing on railings or diving board
- Spitting, spouting water, nose blowing or urinating in the pool, hot tub or drains
- Organized practices or events without prior reservation
- Conducting lessons, providing guidance, giving tips, or helping with swimming technique in any way
Lap Lane Reservation Policies:
- Lap lane reservations are available for RWC Members only.
- Each lap lane reservation can have a maximum of 1 participant.
- Lap lanes are available for 45 minute reservations during operating Natatorium hours.
- If you arrive late for your reservation, you will only be allowed in your lap lane for the time remaining in your reserved spot.
- The locker room will be open for use and showers will be available. The saunas will remain closed.
- Masks must be worn at all times except when in the pool. Limited seating on the pool deck will be available.
- The hot tub (spa), sauna, whirlpool, and bubble bench will remain closed due to lack of ability to responsibly socially distance.
- Towel service will not be available, please plan accordingly.
- If you froze your membership, you must contact email@example.com to unfreeze your membership and gain an active status again. If you wish to keep your membership frozen at this time, you do not need to do anything at this time.
- Members will be required to make reservations in advance online – through the RWC app or the Member Online Portal.
- Reservations are available 7 days in advance
- Reservations must be made online at least an hour in advance
- If available, in-person reservations can be made at the Welcome Desk or in the Triton Trading Post. However, online reservations are highly encouraged to ensure availability.
- Members are required to check-in for their reservation on the pool deck 15 minutes prior to the start of their reservation time.
- Members are required to cancel their reservations online at least one hour prior to the start time to avoid future reservation restrictions.
RWC App Reservation Instructions:
- Open the CSI-Spectrum app – email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have issues or need your log-in information
- Click on “Booking” at the bottom of the screen
- Click the drop down for “Select Category” at the top of the screen, click on “Space Reservations”, and the click on “Select”
- Click “Search” at the bottom of the screen, which will bring up all available lap lane time slots
- Click the correct date, and click the time with the correct sport for your reservation
- Click “Book”
- Click “Confirm” and you are all set for your reservation
- To view or cancel your reservations: Go to the Home Screen of your app and select the correct date of your reservation
- Click on the reservation and you will be able to view the details of your reservation.
- To cancel the reservation from this screen click “Cancel” and then “Yes”
RWC Online Member Portal Reservation Instructions:
- Log-in to your Online Member Portal – email email@example.com if you have issues or need your log-in information
- Click on “Bookings”, then “Space Reservations”, and then “Lap Lane”
- Select the appropriate date that you would like to make your reservation for
- Under “Resource” select the Lap Lane that you would like to reserve and click “Search”
- Below will display all available reservations – either in “List View” or “Calendar View”
- On “Calendar View” click on the box for the corresponding time you would like to reserve and click “Continue”
- On “List View” click on “Add to Cart” for the corresponding time you would like to reserve and click “Continue”
- Select the participants by clicking in the box to the left of the “Name”
- Select the host (member responsible for the reservation) by clicking in the box under “Select Host” by the appropriate member (if applicable)
- Click on “Continue to Cart” and your reservation is complete – you can cancel reservation from this screen
- To view or cancel your reservations: Go to the Home Screen of your online portal
- Click on “My Account”
- Click on “Reservations”
- Select the correct date range to include your reservation date
- Click on the reserved space in the “Schedule” column
- You can then add and remove participants or cancel the schedule