St. Louis Community College
St. Charles Community College
Southwestern Illinois College
Mineral Area College
East Central College
Lewis and Clark Community College
John Wood Community College
Confirm Your Enrollment
Who is my Academic Advisor?
Dual Admissions Program
Community College Advisors
Transfer Students Rights and Responsibilties
Locate a Transfer Specialist
Frequently Asked Questions
Confirm Your Enrollment
Serious about becoming an UMSL Student?
Maybe you’re a Triton Trailblazer!!!
The Triton Trailblazer Program (DAP) allows students attending either St. Louis Community College or Southwestern Illinois College for their Associate Degree to get better connected with UMSL now. Students does gain access to a variety of resources and opportunities on the UMSL campus that would normally only be available to UMSL students.
For more information on the Triton Trailblazer Program, eligibility requirements, and how to apply, please contact Lindsay Pickering at 314-516-4139 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits to participation in the Triton Trailblazer Program include:
- Regular meetings with a Transfer Specialist to help you plan your future!
- UMSL Campus Events Exclusively for Triton Trailblazers!
- Access to Writing, Math, and Tech Labs at UMSL!
- Participation in UMSL Student Organizations!
- Access to the UMSL Libraries!
- Volunteer alongside other UMSL students!
- Join UMSL’s Army ROTC Program!
- Live on Campus!
- Go to Sporting Events or participate in Intramural Sports!
- And Many More…
Do you meet the Triton Trailblazer Requirements?
- Must be eligible to enroll at either STLCC or SWIC
- Must meet UMSL's Admissions Requirements
- Must be pursuing one of the following degrees at STLCC:
- Associate in Arts, Associate of Arts in Teaching, Associate in Fine Arts, Associate in Science, Associate in Applied Science in Criminal Justice, Associate of Applied Science in Nursing.
- Must be pursuing one of the following degrees at SWIC:
- Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, and the Associate in Fine Arts.
- Intend to fully transfer to UMSL after the completion of the Associates degree to pursue a Bachelors.
- Have less than 45 complete, college-level credit hours from all schools at the time of submission to the Triton Trailblazer Program.
- Not currently enrolled or been previously enrolled at UMSL